Course offer Exchange 2017-2018 – Bachelor/undergraduate level
Please note that the course offer for 2017-2018 is not definite yet and changes may still occur!
Before you start searching the course offer:
- Read the instructions on how to use the course catalogue.
- Be sure that you check if there are more pages!
Please note the level of the course that is indicated (also referred to as Category):
- Level 1: Introductory – broad introduction to the subject. You don’t need any specific background knowledge, courses are mostly followed by 1st year students.
- Level 2: Elaborating – exploring aspects of the subject, current debates, specific methods and techniques.
- Level 3: Advanced – integration/synthesis, formation of theories based on research results. You must have sufficient background knowledge in the subject area (either be a major or have completed (an equivalent of) at least 30 EC in the same subject area).
- courses offered by English Language and Culture may require a higher proficiency in English, course codes for these courses start with the letters EN.
- courses offered by Dutch Language and Culture may require a higher proficiency in Dutch, course codes for these courses start with the letters NE.
Taught in English
Full course offer
In the academic year 2017-2018, receptive language skills or Lingua Receptiva (LaRa) will be used to increase the accessibility of courses that are part of the German, French, Italian, Dutch and Spanish language programs. Lingua Receptiva is a form of multilingual communication in which each speaker uses a different language, but each speaker has sufficient listening skills in the other speaker’s language for them to be able to understand each other. There are several exchange courses which have the LaRa option; if this is the case, it is mentioned explicitly in the course description. For more information on LaRa, please go to http://students.uu.nl/en/hum/lingua-receptiva.